Someone once told me “fall looks so good on you” — and it was one of the best compliments I’ve ever received. I absolutely love the fall season. Everything from the colors, to the prints, to the textures… oh my god, the textures. It’s finally chilly enough to wear knits and leather booties, but still warm enough to wear flowy dresses and lace.
I recently picked up some basics that I’m sure will become staples of my fall wardrobe, and though I bought them all separately, I can’t help but love how they all look together too.
Can we just admire how cozy and beautiful lace and knit go together? I’m typically not one for letting my underthings show through my clothing, but there’s something about this combo of textures that exudes sexy in a carefree, light-hearted sort of way.
Shop the look!
- Lace bralette from Victoria’s Secret PINK (similar, $32.95)
- Olive green joggers from American Eagle (similar, $29.96)
- Knit sweater from Forever 21 (similar, $19.90)
- Marled knit socks from Forever 21 Mens ($3.90)
- Golden hat from (my very own!) Prodigal shop
What’s your favorite texture combo for fall?