Comfort is key for those 14-hour days at the office. But we can’t exactly all show up to work in our running sneakers and pencil skirt (and if you can, consider yourself one of the lucky ones). Striking the right balance between not feeling your feet ache and impressing the boss with your outfit is tough, but fortunately many designers are catching on to the sneaker trend.
Here are 9 sneakers that are super comfy and still stylish enough to be work appropriate.
From left to right, starting at the top:
- ALDO – Boehmer // $120.00
- ALDO – Segreti // $70.00
- Robert Clergerie – Tolka Oxford Lace Up // $495.00
- Vans – Metallic Slip On // $60.00
- Coach – Chrissy Slip On // $115.50
- ALDO – Rinna // $29.98
- Giuseppe Zanotti – London Piped Sneakers // $725.00
- Paul Green – Winslow Slip On // $295.00
- Burberry – Gauden Slip On // $450.00
What are your go-to office shoes?
Originally posted on The Fashion Potential blog.